If you love writing about new tech stacks or computer science topics and want a platform to showcase your writing. GeekyBeginners.com is there for you, you can contribute your articles here. Kindly note that the article you are submitting should be 100% unique and <5% plagiarized. We don’t accept copied content to our website. Kindly submit your article from our contact us page.
Topics We Accept
- All Computer Science subject topics (Which are helpful in semester as well as GATE CSE Exam)
- Programming related Articles
- Latest Tech Stack
- Web Development
- Web Programming
- Web Design
- PHP & MySQL
- Frameworks (CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, etc.)
- CMS (Drupal, WordPress etc.)
- HTML & CSS
Please make sure to submit your ideas for approval before submitting the actual article.
CONTENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Send an email with your article or tutorial to [email protected]. You must mention the following.
- Title of the tutorial or article
- Article category
- Article short description
- Approx word count of the article
- Sample work of your writing (if any)
Before sending your article idea, please ensure that the article has not already been published. You can do it by search on our site.
If we like your article or tutorial idea, we’ll reply you via mail to move forward.
After the approval of the article idea:
Once you received approval mail of your article idea, you will need to submit content with the following.
- Article content
- Related images (if any)
- Source code (if any)
We’ll review your article and provide the feedback. Based on our feedback you may need to modify your article content and submit the final content.
Once you deliver the final tutorial with quality content, we’ll release your payment through Bank Transfer or PayPal.
Why write for GeekyBeginners.com?
Once your article is accepted, it will publish under your name. At the end of the article, we will add the author’s profile and give full credits. The author can also add a link to his website or Linkedin profile. It will help you in the following ways,
- Your profile will reach a worldwide audience.
- Driving traffic, ranking back to your blog or website, via the author section.
- Get more followers on Twitter, Facebook, or Google Plus, via the author section.
- Build your reputation to get a better job offer or outsourcing opportunity.
What you will Get?
Although if you are contributing us, you are sharing your knowledge to our audience, that will help you also. But if you are contributing us we will be sharing your picture and introduction to the author and contributor section of our website. That you can show case to anywhere with the simple URL, you will get fam among our readers too. So, if you are interested to contribute us feel free to visit contact us page.
Make sure that your content must adhere to the following Dos and Don’ts:
- Do make sure your content is interesting, unique, and helpful.
- Do write articles with a minimum of 500 words.
- Do include relevant links to other articles from geekybeginners.com when possible.
- To ensure that your article is grammatically correct.
- Do include an introduction and conclusion
- Don’t use this as an opportunity to boost your own site’s SEO
- Don’t submit a spun or copied article.
The process of submitting articles
Before you start spending your valuable time writing a 500+ word article for GeekyBeginners, make sure you know the writing process first to avoid rejection.
The writing process is,
- Contact us and share your profile. If possible, then submit links to 2-3 samples of your prior work.
- Please choose a topic from our list above.
- Please work with us to create an outline.
- Once the outline is finalized, write the content.
- Submit for editing.
- Once editing is completed, we will publish the article.
- We will check for plagiarism. If your content is not original and copied from other sources, then we will reject the article.
- We reserve the right to edit your article as necessary before publishing, although all changes will be run by you first. In most cases, this editing is purely done to ensure correct grammar and spelling. Sometimes it can be a reorganization of structure.
Please send all ideas, questions, and requests to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.